I would like to start off by apologizing to Shannon from the very sweet and incredibly inspiring blog, My New Favorite Day. She gave me The Versatile Blogger award ONE MONTH ago and I'm just paying it forward now.
Shame.On.Me. (SO sorry Shannon!)
I also received a 7x7 Link award from the always interesting and introspective Daphne over at my distant husband.
If you've never checked their blogs out before now...go! They are both wonderful woman going through very different experiences in life and they share those experiences beautifully.
Thank you to the lovely ladies for thinking of me!!!
Since I've never received a 7x7 link award before (excuse me while I brag that this is my SECOND Versatile Blogger award in a year bringing my award tally up to FOUR!...please note that I'm entirely joking about the bragging part) I'm going to go with the 7x7 rules today starting off with 7 things about me:
1. I have two different coloured eyes.
2. I love turquoise. The colour and the stone.
3. I am A PROUD CANADIAN.
4. I believe one can never have too many blankets or socks.
5. I don't like receiving flowers or plants of any kind. They're pretty and all but it's just one more thing that requires me to take care of it. Far too much pressure if you ask me.
6. I have a dream of owning my own cafe one day.
7. I secretly would love to be pregnant again. (okay so it's not so secret anymore...and I can see my husband is having serious heart palpitations right now as he's reading this - sorry honey)
7 blog posts (that I've written) that fall into the following categories:
~ Most Beautiful: A Rare Moment
~ Most Helpful: Let the Guilt go and be freeeee
~ Most Popular - My Mother's Day Wishes
~ Most Controversial: This sweet little blog of mine doesn't have a whole lotta controversy but if I have to pick it would be, Drawing the Line
~ Most Surprisingly Successful: To My 18 Year Old Self
~ Most Underrated: Out Damn'd Soother
~ Most Prideworthy: Where I'm From
7 Bloggers I want to nominate:
* Ado at The Momalog: she's one of the first bloggers I 'met' and hit it off with. I simply can't say enough great things about Ado. She's a fabulous writer and will draw in you just.like.that.
* Mary Lauren at My 3 Little Birds: ML's writing is wonderfully reflective...I love each and every piece she writes.
* Dwija at House Unseen: Dwija (aka Dweej) has the MOST upbeat personality that I know through blogging. Despite all of her families life challenges she's still full of positivity and loads of humour.
* Leslie at The Mommy Therapy: Leslie's just plain honest and hilarious.
* Robin at Not Ever Still: Her writing is nothing short of gorgeous poetry. It quite literally takes me away.
* Dana at 18 years to Life: Dana is so sweet. Her writing is like talking to a best friend. Easy, funny and honest.
* Galit at These Litte Waves: Galit knows it's all about the little, everyday moments that make life as a Mother so beautiful. Her writing shares those moments intimately and perfectly.