I wrote this list a couple of years ago and just found it again. I've modified it a little bit (see asterisks) as some things have changed since.
It might give you a little insight as to who you're reading about.....
1) Baby corn freaks me out - I honestly don't know how people can eat those things...it disturbs me on so many levels
2) I wish I could stop biting my nails - it's disgusting
3) I care way too much about what people think of me *(I'm getting better at this....it's a work in progress)*
4) I am an extroverted introvert. It takes A LOT out of me to be "outgoing" although one would probably never guess upon meeting me for the first time.
5) I love having curly hair and HATE it when hairdressers straighten it *(this has changed since after my second son was born my curls are no longer as luscious as they used to be)*
6) I love my name after many years of despising it - or rather despising the teasing that came with it
7) I love my family sooooo much - they are my whole world
8) My girlfriends mean everything to me - without girlfriends who could we bitch about everything under the sun to? It's fun and liberating!
9) I desperately wish my friends and family lived in the same city as me!
10) I wish I could make friends easier
11) I feel extremely lucky to have THE best husband a woman could ever dream of - except I wished he travelled (for work) a little less.
12) I love getting my back scratched
13) The smell of campfire reminds me of my childhood - my favourite smell in the whole world
14) My biggest fear is people thinking I'm not smart
15) I've skydived from 8500 feet in the air. Scariest thing I've ever done...and I would do it again in a heartbeat (if it didn't cost so damn much!)
16) I was never a Brownie or a Girl Scout - that makes me sad
17) I wish I was athletic!
18) I worry too much.....waaaay too much....about just about EVERYTHING
19) I loved playing with snakes and lizards and frogs as a child and I still have a thing for reptiles
20) I never owned a Barbie
21) I secretly hope my children are more artistic than athletic but will always support them in WHATEVER they choose to do
22) I hope to GOD I don't screw up this Motherhood thing
23) My dream destination is Italy ever since I saw the movie Stealing Beauty with Liv Tyler and if my husband goes there of all places without me....hmmmm...well he may not want to return *(he has since gone to Italy (for work of-course) and was forgiven...though quite begrudgingly so)*
24) I would love to write a book someday....about what - not sure! *(this is really cool for me to read as I hadn't written anything in a very, very long time and now....I'm a blogger!...who knew!?)*
25) My favourite song in the whole world is Betty Davis Eyes and every time I hear it, it always reminds me of my incredible best friend Erin.