It's MONDAY LISTICLES time!
It's been a while since I linked up over at Stasha's but I liked the topic...it was too easy to pass by.
10 things I'm rubbish at.
1. Sports. Of any kind. I could probably out bench you (I'm a strong Mutha) but give me a basketball, volleyball or soccer ball and you'll find me flailing. Or tripping. Most likely both.
2. Wrapping Cheese. My husband is always on my case about not wrapping the cheese properly when I'm done with it. I say there are worse things I could not be doing.
3. Opening those toys that are encased with that hard plastic that basically threatens to cut a man for no reason.
4. Hiding my moods. I'm really bad at being phony.
5. Sewing. Fast stabby needles are not my thing.
6. Gardening. I have a black thumb.
7. Following a recipe. I just can't do it. I try but I always have to get a little crazy and throw cinnamon in there or something.
8. Play race car video games. Why are these games so hard for me? In real life I'd like to think I'm a most excellent driver (though I'm sure my husband would beg to differ) but it sure doesn't translate well to video games.
9. Take really good photos. I always forget to bring my camera with me but I always have my phone so I end up taking hundreds of really bad quality phone pictures.
10. Dealing with vomit...more specifically my children's or my dog's. I can't even go there. Just the thought makes me vomitous.