Shows how much I knew about 3 year olds then.
I've been working on this list with Adrian since May. MAY! Because after about 1.5 questions he'd always ask exasperatedly, "Mom, can we let's not do this anymore?"...yes, I know, bad grammar (he is only three) but to that I would actually start to bribe him with chocolate chips. "Just one more question bud and you can have 3 chocolate chips. Now. What am I really good at?" "I don't know!" "What do you mean you don't know?? Am I a good cook, do I tell you good stories...pick one." Okay, so I used a bit of guidance on a question or two but the answers remain all his. It was fun and funny and some of the answers so sweet. Though it took a while (a mere four months) I'm so happy
1. What is something mom always says to you?
No, thank you.
2. What makes mom happy?
Getting hugs and kisses.
3. What makes mom sad?
Doing nothing with you.
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Funny things. "Like what?" Saying poopies
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Me (uh, no...not even a little bit)
6. How old is your mom?
Holds up three fingers on each hand. (impressive)
7. How tall is your mom?
"This big!" - spreading arms out as far as they can go
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Work out (How true this is. It's the only hour and a half I have away from my children in a 24 hour period. I'm not exaggerating. Not even a little)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know (granted, and gratefully, he doesn't understand what 'famous' even means)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Setting up snacks
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Stepping on crayons (?? - no idea)
13.What does your mom do for her job?
Cleaning (amongst all else)
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"You're a good cook" (now this was sweet to hear)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Iron Man Girl
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play baseball (I think we've played baseball together all of 1 time)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have fat heads and the same hair (this is, unfortunately, quite true)
19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't know.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
|Yes, this is my son and yes, he is quite the character.|