Tuesday, January 8, 2013

20 Questions for my Kids

1. What is your favourite color?
A: Every colour
F: Blue

2. What is your favourite toy?
A: The Amazing Spider Man toy
F:  Blue Toy White Toy Red Toy Yellow Toy Orange Toy....and Black Toy and Brown Toy aaand Pink Toy  (I think he was still stuck on the color question....3 year olds)

3. What is your favourite fruit?
A: Apples
F:  Bananas

4. What is your favourite TV show?
A:  Spiderman Cartoon
F:  Wild Kratts

5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch?
A: Pizza
F: Pizza with macaroni and fruit!  (he means pepperoni and pineapple)

6. What is your favourite outfit?
A:  Red jogging pants and yellow Bumblebee Transformer shirt  (it`s a beautiful bright combo and those red joggers are total floods now.  He loves to pair any red shirt with his red pants regardless if red hues match - they never do...also?  Clearly he did not get his sense of style from his Mother)
F:  Orange  (must be reminiscing about question number one again)

7. What is your favourite game?
A:  CandyLand
F:  Toy Story Innotab game (he`s not so much into the board games quite yet)

8. What is your favourite snack?
A:  Animal Crackers
F:  Animal Crackers

(I honestly don`t remember the last time they had animal crackers.  Very random.)

9. What is your favourite animal?
A:  Cheetah
F:  Zebra  (this was my favourite animal as a child!)

10. What is your favourite song?
A:  What Makes you Beautiful by 1D (Oh man.  Really.)
F: Gangnam Style (I repeat my exasperation from above)

11. What is your favourite book?
A:  Pete The Cat:  Rockin in my School Shoes  by Eric Litwin (he loves it - came home singing it every day from school so I had to buy it)
F:  Finn Throws a Fit by David Elliot (Fitting. Very fitting.)

12. Who is your best friend?
A:  Andrew (this changes hourly however)
F:  Adrian - okay so this was admittedly a prompt by me...he didn`t know who to name

13. What is your favourite sport?
A:  Soccer
F:  Soccer

News to me.

14. What is your favourite thing to do outside? 

A:  Play on my skateboard
F:  Jump (on a trampoline)

15. What is your favourite drink? 

A:  Water (lies.  It`s juice or chocolate milk)
F:  Watermelon juice (interesting...pretty sure he`s never had such a thing)

16. What is your favourite holiday?
A:  Halloween
F:  Halloween


17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
A:  Froggy Doggy
F:  Sleepy Sheepy


18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
A:  Waffles
F: Cheerios

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
A:  Hamburgers
F:  Cake  (can`t blame the child)


20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A:  A Ninja
F:  Daddy  (awwwwww!!!)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ah! I love this! Can steal your idea and questions! This reminds me of when I was little and once a year or so my dad would video record my siblings and i privately and ask us questions like these. as kids WE HATED IT! as we approached our teen years we would protest and answer his ridiculous questions with such attitude, but now that I have them to look back on I am so glad that he did it!

these responses are such a keepsake!