Tuesday, November 29, 2011

10 Of My Favourite Photos

I'm linking up with Stasha for her Famous Listicles of 10.  This week's is all about 10 of your favourite photos.  I must admit...I have a LOT of favourites, so going for only 10 made it difficult.  In the end I decided to go with 10 photos that first came to my mind.  And I (of-course) went in chronological order of time line. I couldn't have them of higgledy piggledy all over the place.  That just wouldn't be me.

Here they are;

That's me.  The newborn.  Can you tell which decade I was born in?
This is my MOST favourite picture.

My boyfriend (at the time) and I on a boat ride.  So very happy.
Not that the margaritas and Dark and Stormy's
had anything to do with those smiles.

My fiance (at the time) and I at one of my family's infamous card
tournaments.  We have fun.
And I'm not sure about that tiara - but I think it kinda suits me?

My husband and I.  Wedding Day...obviously.
My favourite thing about this picture?  The look on
my husband's face...and my Dad (choking back tears)
just behind him.

Our honeymoon in Quebec City.  We'll be just like that couple in
the background 50 years from now.  Minus the pink...everything.  

That's me and my best friend.  I'm pregnant with Finley.
I love that her hand's on my belly.
I was one of those rare pregnant woman that loved to
have her belly touched.


My big boy.  He's about 18 months in the pic.
This shows his true personality to date.
He has lots.  Clearly.


My baby.  Yes, he is as sweet as he looks.
Most of the time.

Me and my boys...surrounded by nature in the great Canadian
Muskokas.


My family and I having a hot tub together.  That was just plain fun.


****************************************************************************

Come see more pictures over at Zook Book Nook!!!


5 comments:

Stasha said...

Your mom is so happy with you, just like you are with your boys! What a great list! I am glad you joined us this week, these will put a smile on all our faces.

a runner said...

My total faves are YOU as a baby :) And your wedding pic! But they are all so great!

Lisa said...

You look gorgeous. And what great pics of your boys and you guys. :)

Mommy2¢ said...

Awesome pics! I feel like I've known you for years! ;)

Janice said...

I love that baby pic of you too! Mom and baby shots like that are just too precious. =)