1. He makes up the best superhero bed time stories for the boys.
2. He's super affectionate, always giving hugs and kisses to our boys (and me) and telling them how much he loves them - "I love you the most!"
3. He knows when I've had enough and either tells me to get out of the house (in the nicest way) or pours me a big glass of wine.
4. He's really hot even when he looks pissed off (especially) and in safety glasses.
5. He loves my best friend (almost) as much as I do.
6. He's very good at reminding me that we're on the same team - even when I'm acting like we're on opposing ones.
|Celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary.|
7. He has GREAT legs.
|And a great golf swing too apparently (not that I would know).|
8. He doesn't ask for much from us...ever. All he ever wants for Father's Day is a homemade card from the boys and time spent together as a family.
|Yes. I made that. Even I can't believe it.|
9. He's close to his Mother. And if there's anything that I wish for my relationship with my boys it's that they love and respect me as much as my husband loves and respects his Mom. (You did a wonderful job Nancy - thank you).
|Yes, that IS his Mother. Beautiful lady.|
11. He only gets a little bit mad for a mere brief moment when I (unknowingly!) use 100 dollar vodka to make a pitcher of Caesar's for our guests...
|Tastiest Caesar's ever and then we found out why.|
Look at how happy it is too!
12. He still looks at me like this...
13. He cleans his whiskers up after shaving...AND! puts the toilet seat down when finished.
14. And most importantly? He has a FANTASTIC sense of humour. Even when he's (slightly) being teased by his wife.
Oh yes. I hit the jackpot folks.
Happy Father's Day honey. XO