1. Blogger was my number one pet peeve for a long time due to many complaints from my regular readers that they couldn't leave comments (and we ALL love to get comments!). Then a lovely blogger named Kim from The Child gave me some great advice and what do you know - now they can! And now you can too. Go on now...today of all days...I need to feel the love.
2. Smokers loitering out front of stores within the designated amount of feet that the sign indicates - especially with my babies. Puff away to your tainted heart and lungs content ... just don't do it where me and my babies are and taint ours. Thanks so much!
3. People that reverse into parking spots. Why do they feel it necessary? My poor husband was on the receiving end of a vicious rant while we waited for
4. People that hold the bar of the treadmill while 'exercising'. Unless you are checking your heart rate holding onto that bar for dear life completely defeats the purpose of working out. Let it GO. Sweat a little. Raise that heart beat! It actually feels good. YOUR. AT. A. GYM.
5. And speaking of irritants at the gym and treadmills. I get inexplicably annoyed at the Lululemon clad girls in ponytails prancing on the treadmill. It could have something to do with the fact that as I watch their pony's bounce perkily back and forth in front of me my boobs bounce lower and lower to the ground. Jealousy isn't a good look for me I realize. I'm working on it.
6. While we're still hanging out at the gym and I'm trying not to twitch with all the annoyances occurring around me (it's a good thing I work out to feel good) I'm on the treadmill (NOT holding the bar - running...sweating, boobs
7. Grocery cashiers that pack my bags randomly, cluelessly and carelessly. Do they not have proper training for them?! Even still, isn't it common sense that meat should always be packed separately and cans and bread should never, ever share the same space...who doesn't know this?? I came home the other day from shopping with 2 of my canned goods dented! I KNOW for a fact these were perfectly fine when I bought them because I'm
8. Litter bugs. I can't even pitch an apple core out of my truck window without feeling like a bad, bad person. Therefore it absolutely boggles my mind that people are still completely ignorant in this day and age to mindlessly throw garbage on the streets or out their car window! ARGH.
9. Parking spots reserved for New Mothers and Child, Mother's to be and Mom and Tots. They are all different. Can't some specs be in order for these signs!!!??? I get confused, anxious and addled when I read them. And then I feel guilty when I'm with my boys and park in one of those spots only to see after I'm parked that it's reserved for "New Mom's." How new is new anyway??? What's the age limit to qualify or disqualify for being 'new'??? Newborns obviously are 'new' (duh) but my boys are pretty young still. I feel like I'm still kinda new at the whole Mom job most days. Can anyone out there shed some light for me?
10. T.V. cooking personalities that clearly have no accent while chatting away to the cameras but as soon as parmesano-reggiano is introduced they have a full fledged exaggerated Italian accent. Not that I'm mentioning any names here...
11. Bad drivers, obsessive bb and iphone users, fb updates that no one understands but them or that are downright depressing and last but not least...I'm exponentially peeved when I'm craving some serious chocolate.
And I have none.