1. Honey, I love you but I don't love your boogers.
2. The dog is not a horse so please don't ride her like one.
3. Shall I put some dog food in a dish and add milk for you? (after I caught him munching on some for the umpteenth time)
4. Mummy's underwear is not an accessory. (as I pull my bright pink thong off of his head)
5. Sweetie - that is not your toothpaste - that is polysporin.
6. Ooooooh! Your little bum is so delicious! Can I eat it???
7. No baby, we don't play with knives. (rest assured he did not have a knife in hand but was reaching for one)
8. It's okay to give Riley kisses but please don't kiss her butt.
9. Please don't eat Mommy's earplugs.
10. Stop! Stop it! We do not eat gum off the sidewalk!
11. No honey, you cannot have a beer.
12. Fine! That's fine! Ride your bike naked but don't cry to me when your little peanut gets hurt.
|Yes, that is my naked son riding a bike.|
At least he had the forethought to put on his helmet.